Once upon a time, there was a boy named Evan, and he was a Homestuck. Boy, he sure did love Homestuck! He loved the characters, their interactions, the sheer emotion.
Then, one day, he thought up a brilliant plan: at first, it was called, THE BRILLIANT PLAN. Why was it brilliant? Because it would collectively shatter the hearts of hundreds! And that, all along, through all his Homestuck days, was his evil plan.
But how would he accomplish this? Go for the seemingly distraught Eridan, whose emotions toy with the hearts of
few many? Or the crybaby Karkat, who seems to pour tears at every corner?
No, he said to himself. They’re not good enough.
He went straight for the kill instead. John, he chose, the dorky kid. And his best bro, always cool, Dave Strider. Dave Strider, the emotional mess on the inside, the wrenched gut, the feelings.
It was perfect.
He formulated a plan, spanning many chapters. He knew his audience. He knew who he wanted to shatter. And it was only time to put THE BRILLIANT PLAN into motion. But, he couldn’t name it that, could he?
So he thought longer. He analyzed the outline of his plan, thinking what title he could disguise this evil heartbreak story with. And it came to him.
A Very Important Day, he named it. It gave off good feelings, as an important day usually gives off the vibe of a happy day. The disguise was flawless.
And then he wrote. Soon, he gathered a following, DaveJohn fans uniting over this story. They writhed, begging him for more, although at the same time hating him for their heart-related pains.
There came a time when Evan wrote the fourteenth chapter of his plan. Everyone cheered, the DaveJohn fans on the edge of the seat, repeating “Disneyland, Disneyland, Disneyland.” He planned for this. He planned to make their hearts swell, to bring the pairing they adored to a happy point, to make it seem like all was well.
And then there was chapter fifteen. A collective shatter was heard among the crowd. There was silence for a while. And then uproar.
While the fans tried to mend their damaged hearts, Evan clouded the glee he felt from such mass destruction with heartfelt “:(“s and “I’m sorry”s.
But with every “we hate you Evan”, his urge for Sadstuck grew larger.
And eventually, Evan became knows as the DaveJohn “Fuck You *Sobbing*” Heart Destroyer.
- hyllia14 reblogged this from abbynormalities
- hyllia14 likes this
- koujacool likes this
- fishcaketastic likes this
- shokerr likes this
- rockstarbiologist likes this
- blacksapphiredragon reblogged this from abbynormalities
- blacksapphiredragon likes this
- sunokitsune likes this
- seamusharper likes this
- shslwimp likes this
- lalalere reblogged this from isthispoetryorwhat
- mandymiilkoviich likes this
- calmdownchristina likes this
- renacomplex likes this
- amarantosmusharna likes this
- parandrus likes this
- captorsollux likes this
- kupoedcat likes this
- foxglovekiss likes this
- chaiannie likes this
- egggggggs reblogged this from abbynormalities and added:
- spacegatore likes this
- experimentalpurgatory likes this
- sess13 likes this
- lysazul reblogged this from isthispoetryorwhat
- punkmouse reblogged this from abbynormalities
- mihashiwren likes this
- lysazul likes this
- isthispoetryorwhat reblogged this from abbynormalities and added:
- actualclassybonermeriman reblogged this from abbynormalities
- stridertime likes this
- actualclassybonermeriman likes this
- abbynormalities posted this